Celebrating our 10th year in business, Kitsap Hospitality Executive Apartments is the premier provider of residential-style corporate housing in the area.
Want to preview our facilities before you come? Check out our online gallery, where you can take a peek at our rooms and location.
We have built a legacy over the last decade of exceeding our clients’ expectations, not only in terms of the quality of housing we offer and our thoughtful amenities, but in our commitment to delighting our guest in every way.
As the leader in the Kitsap area, we make it our business to make you feel at home. We offer our clients a wide range of accommodations, from spacious three-bedroom, two bath executive apartments to one-bedroom apartment-homes that are ideal for vacationers or individuals. Each has the familiar touches our clients appreciate, including wood-burning fireplaces, free hi-speed Internet access and expanded cable, private entrances and reserved parking. We make every effort to go out of our way to make your stay a special one.
Plus, we’re the only lodging option in the area that offers a free shuttle to area business districts, shopping malls and entertainment venues. Call an hour ahead and our shuttle is ready to go when you are.
Whether you stay a day or stay a year, you can think of Kitsap Hospitality Executive Apartments as your home away from home.
Our commitment to excellence.
As a member of the community, we are very active in the following business, community and professional organizations:
Better Business Bureau
Bremerton Chamber of Commerce
Silverdale Chamber of Commerce
Puget Sound Naval Bases Association
Kitsap County Association of Realtors
Kitsap Visitor & Convention Bureau
Corporate Housing Providers Association
Our Code of Ethics
As a member in good standing of the Corporate Housing Providers Association, Kitsap Hospitality Executive Apartments adheres to the following code of ethics:
- We will be mindful of the trust placed in us by our customers and of our responsibility to render professional corporate housing products and services in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- We will employ and practice legal and truthful advertising of our products and services.
- We will fairly disclose the obligations of both the company and the customer and fulfill company obligations in an expeditious and equitable manner.
- We will respond within a reasonable period of time to any customer service complaint and make every effort to satisfy the needs and concerns of our customers.
- We will further the public interest by contributing to the development of a better understanding of the corporate housing industry.
- We will exercise corporate social responsibility.
- We will not deal in a discriminatory manner and will treat our customers and employees equally.
- We will respect our relationships with the communities in which we conduct our business and we will respect the natural and physical environments of those communities.